Anyone who has an interest in alpacas can be a member of the Alpaca Association of Western Washington. We hold several meetings a year during which we discuss AAWW business, along with several educational seminars or social meetings. All interested parties are welcome to come "audit" one of our meetings. It pays to be a member of AAWW.
Farm Membership Benefits include:
- May attend all meetings and functions of AAWW
- Receive all correspondence and AAWW newsletters by e-mail
- Farm page on AAWW website
- Eligible to serve on AAWW Committees
- Alpacapalooza Stall Discount ($15 discount per stall, up to four)
- Earn a $10 rebate when signing up a brand new Farm member.
- Eligible to vote with one vote per farm
- Farm Events listed on AAWW website's calendar of events
- Eligible to chair an AAWW Committee
- Eligible to be elected to and serve on the AAWW Board
- Eligible for discounts at selected AAWW sponsored events
- Map of your farm listed on AAWW website
- Farm Store listed on website
- Farm Services listed on website
- Farm Listed in Alpacapalooza show directory
- May display fliers, sales sheets, business cards, etc. at membership meetings
AAWW Membership Form
Items with * are required information. After submitting your membership application/renewal, please pay your membership dues with the information above.
Please use the PayPal button below to pay your AAWW membership using your credit/debit card (no Paypal account required).
Getting your farm listed on the AAWW website
AAWW participates in the Openherd Affiliate Program, which allows you to use Openherd's system to upload and manage your farm information, sales lists, and other pages free of charge and your information will be automatically synced to your profile on the AAWW website.
To get your farm listed, simply create an account on Openherd. Once you have created your account and have activated your farm profile, send an email to email@example.com to let us know you have created your Openherd farm profile. We will then add you to the membership listing.